Problem: Landlords are often faced with a tough situation when a tenant moves out, leaving an odour problem. Do you replace the carpets or repaint the walls? Selling a property with bad odours? can be an embarrassment, can reduce the value of your home or property and make it difficult to attract buyers. These things take time and money and can slow down the process of selling or re Letting. Masking the odours using fragrances and plug-ins is a common poor strategy that will end up with an unsatisfied tenant once the scent wears off. Odours from smoking, cooking, pets, mould or mildew create a significant problem when trying to rent or sell your property. These odours typically embedded into carpet, curtains, upholstery and even into the walls. We eliminate odours from their source by killing the microorganisms and eliminating them permanently using professional cleaning systems. Eliminating bad Odours from their source in Care Homes, Nursing Homes, Hotels, Schools, Nurseries, Vets office, Kitchens, Restaurants, Cars, Mobile Homes, Call us today for a Free Odour Treatment Quote With No Obligations. Tel: 01256462686 Mob: 07728782290
Have you ever gone on a trip only to come home feeling sick? The guest traffic in-and-out of hotel rooms is staggering, and everyone has a high expectation of cleanliness. guests aren’t as careful as they are in their own home. simply cleaning a room will not eliminate the germs and bacterial left behind by the previous guest, and your cleaning staff don’t have the training, time nor the resources to completely sanitise a hotel room. Let A&K cleaning sanitise and disinfect your hotel, B&B, Pubs, restaurants,
Odours from smoking, cooking, pets, mould or mildew create a significant problem when trying to rent or sell your property. These odours typically embedded into carpet, curtains, upholstery and even into the walls. We remove bad odours from their source by killing the microorganisms and eliminating them permanently using professional cleaning systems. Landlords, letting agents, care homes, nursing homes call us today for a free odour treatment Quote.
To some the car, have become our second home, on average, we eat 4 meals a week in our cars, Some smoke in them. Others transport kids and pets in them. In Time bad odours, germs accumulate from food, drinks, smoking, sweat, saliva, and other body fluids we leave behind. In addition, accumulated odours are a source of embarrassment, and can create an extremely bad environment for your family and occupants in your car. Let A&K cleaning sanitise and disinfect your car, mobile homes.
We Remove Bad Odours From Their Source
From Vets office to the family dog, pet odours are a real challenge to eliminate from your home. The solutions readily available are supermarket fragrance-based deodoriser, that only masks the smells, and oftentimes making matters worse. “DIY cleaning methods” are often tried in vain before resulting to carpet/furniture replacement. When pet accidents occur the longer the incident goes untreated, the more the urine odour permeate deeper and deeper into carpets, wall coverings and other soft furnishing absorb the long-chain chemicals that make up the pet urine odour and simply hang onto them for years. A Simple carpet cleaner, Upholstery cleaner process will not remove these odours. specialised cleaning processes are required, that will deal not only, with the carpet but, also the underlay, subfloors, walls, furniture to eliminate pet urine odours from the source.
Process: The longer an incident goes untreated, the more likely the urine odour is to permeate deeper and deeper into floors, walls and soft furnishing in your home, the cleaning process starts with a home survey;
- Inspection, our trained professional will do an inspection of your carpets with a special ultraviolet light. This light exposes any problem areas and odorous urine deposits that may not be visible to the naked eye, it’s also tough to know where past accidents may have taken place, including accidents you may not have even known about. Using a special UV light, we can detect pet accidents in your home on carpet, upholstery and rugs.
- Odour: The smell emitted from accident areas also often leads to repeat incidents in the same area until it is properly eliminated. Pet urine in the carpet not only leaves an unsightly stain and an unpleasant odour, but it penetrates into the fibres and contaminates both the carpet and the floor underneath.
- Treatment, we soak contaminated areas with our amazing odour treatment, the liquid travels deep into the carpet underlay and even the sub-floor reaching areas where a typical cleaning process cannot reach.
- Extraction, Once the odour treatment, is applied, it goes to work breaking down odour-causing elements. we then clean from bottom to the top of the carpet, extracting all the contaminants into a recovery tank. the carpet will be clean and sanitised, with no odour.
- Dry Time, once the carpets have been rinsed, Sanitised and deodorised, we then place air mover in each room cleaned to speed dry the carpet. the carpet will be dry within hours and ready for use.